We are delighted to share with you our latest investment solution; the Passive Managed Portfolio Service (Passive MPS).
After the launch of our Managed Portfolio Service in November last year, the Passive MPS follows in its footsteps of discretionary fund management. The range consists of seven risk-rated model portfolios that closely mirror the asset allocation of our excellent and highly successful Portfolio Management Service.
As with all our investment solutions, the Passive MPS can incorporate our white labelled quarterly updates sent to clients on your behalf. The service also follows the IBOSS commitment to building services exclusively for the financial adviser marketplace.
Advisers and planners who are looking for a passive oriented option to accommodate their more cost-conscious clients, will especially find this new range appealing.
The Passive MPS incorporates the strategic and tactical elements of the IBOSS investment philosophy, but primarily incorporates passive and index funds within the asset allocation framework.
In the passive portfolios we invest across equities, bonds, property and cash, taking a highly diversified approach and holding between 15 and 30 funds. Each holding is established at a minimum 1% weighting and a maximum 8% weighting.
Included within the construction of the passive portfolios will be an OCF cap of 0.15%, in addition we will also be introducing an OCF cap of 0.65% to our actively managed MPS.
Below are the key features included within our new solution. For more detailed information on our Passive Managed Portfolio Service, visit the new dedicated page by clicking here.
- 7 risk-rated multi asset model portfolios
- Built using primarily passive & index funds
- Discretionary fund management
- Only available to professional financial advisers and planners
- Option to include our white labelled client communication service at no additional cost
- Completely independent fund selection
- Portfolio construction cap at 0.15% OCF
- Currently available on Aegon, Novia and Standard Life
- Fund holdings rebalanced quarterly
- Competitively charged at 0.125% DFM charge +VAT
- Extremely strong defensive characteristics
- Exclusive access to the Investment Team
- Benchmarked against the IA Mixed Investment sectors